Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bambino

My swimming sucks. So I just don't like doing it.I think there is a chicken and egg problem there. I think I would like it better if I didn't suck so bad, but I just hate working at it.the main issue for me is just the struggle to breathe.

I ran across www.swimsmooth.com and took their 'swim types' test. It says I am a 'Bambino'. An my friend Howard complains about being labeled a'Clydesdale'... LOL

I broke down and bought the stroke correction guide for $20... Hoping that could do me some good.
I tried the first workout on Monday and again today. I'm just using fins and pull buoy so far, working on getting my breathing and rhythm better.I am seeing a little smudge of improvement already...will post more later on my progress as I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment